- Chinese, English, Filipino, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Nepali, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai and Vietnamese
- Days & Hours
- Mon. & Fri 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. (except national and new year holidays. appointment required after 5:30 p.m.)
Tues., Wed. & Thurs. 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (except national and new year holidays)
2 nd & 4 th Sun. of each month 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. (appointment required)
- Resident status, labor and employment, medical, welfare, education and other general matters related to daily life
- Specialist Consultation Day/Hours
- Alternating consultation with either immigration specialist or lawyer is held on the 4th Sunday of each month
Labor Consultations are held on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month
Consultation with Osaka Regional Immigration Bureau officials is held once a month
- Osaka Foundation of International Exchange (OFIX)
5 th Floor, MyDome Osaka, 2-5 Hommachibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka
- 06-6966-2401 *only for Japanese and English
- email@example.com. only for Japanese and English
Free of charge.
A Guide for Daily Living for Foreign Residents who live in Osaka
They will consult any topic, such as, immigration, Nationality, marriage, medical care, welfare, labor, accidents, education, daily life and housing.
Public or prefectural housing is government-subsidized housing for low-income families. A foreign national who has completed their Resident Registration can apply if they meet housing eligibility requirements. A single-parent household can apply under the Welfare Household category, if it meets any of the following (1) to (5) and if it supports a child younger than 20 as of the end of the application period.
(1)Widowed or divorced parent or parent of a child born out-of-wedlock
(2)Those whose spouse has been missing for one year or longer and submitted a missing person report with the police
(3)Those who have been abandoned by their spouse for one year or longer or those whose resident registration address is different from their spouse for one year or longer
(4)Household with a situation similar to single mother household, such as those whose marriage is virtually broken due to spousal violence
(5)Those who cannot get financial support from their spouse, who is living overseas, or in other avoidable situations.
Ask me if you have any questions. Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Koji Kitada. You even can call me. 080-5349-2529. Either Japanese or English is fine to communicate.